Friday, September 30, 2011

Homework

I have a goal of posting "something" every day. At the very least, you and I will be seeing each other on a more or less daily basis - with some kind of interesting YUI news, tip, or script. Each week we'll have a more meaty discussion of some aspect of YUI - more along the lines of a tutorial or a more in-depth explaination of YUI. For this week, we're already at Friday, so I have a homework assignment for you. Go over to the YUI Library site and go click around.

They recently refurbished the site, and it uses all kinds of cool technology under the hood. Perhaps we'll learn to build things like that ourselves.

What I really need from all of you is an opinion on what you want to see from this site. What things about YUI do you want to learn about first?


Send me comments - lots of comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    I've seen the app module (currently in beta) and I think it's very promising. Moving to an MVC in the client probably will mean to support templates as dependencies in modules and I'm curious about how that can be added to the yui-loader

    Also, how would you retrieve the templates (considering that they should be in a CDN, this is, a different domain in which regular XHR can not be done and probably a XHR crossdomain solution would be slow)?

    I'm eager to read about YUI here! :)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete