Monday, October 3, 2011

This week: bootstrapping.

This week we'll begin to look at the various ways you can get YUI onto your pages. Given that everything else depends on that, it's a good place to start.

I'm still working out how I want to do these examples, because I want to be able to use them together in an ebook once we are far enough along.  Any comments or suggestions you might have are welcome! I've gotten some ideas already from several YUI folks, including moving this blog to a node.js/markdown format like Wheat.

I'm still on the fence about things like that. I like how blogger basically gives you everything you need to just "get it out there" which is what I'm looking for. I think what I will do is link a github project to this which will list out the examples in a plain text format as I develop them.


No comments:

Post a Comment